Benefits of Remote Online Notarization
Remote Online Notarization helps you to find a notary public to sign and notarize documents using a computer or mobile device with an internet connection. Online Notarizations are done using an audio/video online conferencing service similar to Zoom or WebEx.
This gives businesses, mortgage and Title companies, law firms and financial service provides an opportunity to their customers to quickly esign their documents hassle free. Although Remote online Notarization can be a new way of notarized documents for many, this alternative to physically notarizing documents has it benefits.
Each year, more and more US States are adding laws to conduct Remote Online Notarization. If you are considering remote online Notarization, here are the benefits you receive, regardless of whether there is a pandemic taking place:
- RON helps Notaries work more efficiently and at lower costs by phasing-out time-consuming and costly requirements such as travel time, fuel purchase, and printing documents for loan signing assignments.
- RON is an online notary service that is more convenient for both notaries and customers because it allows them to schedule and complete notarizations more easily, without having to leave their homes. Customers find it more convenient to be able to fit an appointment around their busy day with remote online notary services. It is also reported that many customers have expressed that the remote online notarization is much easier than they expected.
- RON is secure and safe: Depending upon your RON service provider, the documents you are signing and notarizing are as secure as what you receive in physical versions. Your digital certificate helps to protect you against identity fraud by verifying your identity. This ensures that the people you are communicating with online are who they say they are.
- Improve and speed up the overall Notarization Process: With online notary services your work is simplified. You can get things signed, notarized, and e-mailed on the same day. At the same time. The documents can be stored, filed, and easily searched for on your computer whenever required.
- Save and reduce Paper waste, printing, and postage: As RON is all about carrying out online notary services, you can get things done without causing the waste of paper, printing, and postage. This noticeable reduction in your operating expenses will cut the unnecessary costs that you would otherwise have in the traditional form of notarization.
- Virtual Notarization and RON services makes your customer smile. Once they realize how easy it is, they wish they had learned about this before. Afterwards, these customers want to come back for all their notary needs.
- Quick Turnaround: No more waiting for your papers to be mailed out. In most cases, most customers can expect their papers back with in a few hours.
- Safe and Secure: Most Remote Online Notary companies offer you safe and secure ways to send and receive your notarized papers. Many times, you will receive passwords to download your documents.
Apart from the above-said benefits, you can also enjoy the overall process as it is speed, accurate, and hassle-free, only when you choose the right notary for notarization. So, what are you waiting for, Remote Notarez -Hampton Roads Notary Public is your trusted partner in carrying out hassle-free e-notary and is operative 24 hours. We would love to assist you with your needs.